Friday, September 12, 2008

Football Season

So I am so glad it's football season. There is nothing like getting up on a crisp fall morning, putting on a hoodie with your team's logo emblazed on it and cheering them on to victory while eating a bowl of chili or drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Oh, wait, that's right... IT'S 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!! I am so SICK of hot weather! Now, I can't say that I prefer cold to hot weather because I don't. Nor, do I prefer hot to cold. I'm never satisfied. Come March, I'm ready to wear sundresses and shorts. Come September, I'm ready for coats and scarves. I watch the weather for a "fashion forecast." However, I do like fall best of the seasons because I love orange and red, pumpkins, leaves crunching under my feet and knowing that the Holidays are just around the corner.

On another note, I just booked my trip for spring break! I'm going (with Bryan, too) to Florida and we're staying on the beach outside of St. Augustine and going to Disney. That'll be perfect because it'll be March, so I'll get a little taste of sundresses and shorts for a week.

GO VOLS!

No comments: