Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crazy little thing called LIFE

DZ Alumnae chapter (Hester Freeman on the far right has been a member for 75 years and is 101 years young!)

At the "Big House"

Me, Iris and Larae and our pumpkins

Okay, I've gotten wrapped up in this crazy thing we call life. However, now I am sick (gotta go to the doctor and figure out with what) and I have time to catch up on my blogging...

I got to visit my good friend Shannon and her girls (who are the cutest in the world, and yes I am biased) for fall break. It was so much fun, I got to go to a game in the "Big House." So, now I get to mark something off my bucket list! I want to see a game in every major college football stadium, and now I can mark off the biggest one! I love the fall and I think it is absolutely gorgeous right now. The drive through eastern Kentucky on the way to Michigan was something straight out of a Thomas Kinkade painting. Since then, I've stayed busy with school. I've also become involved with the Delta Zeta alumnae chapter here. Quick side note: alumni is for a mixed group of men and women, alumna is a single woman and alumnae is a group of just women. This is one of my pet peeves. I've continued to knit even though I don't have as much time for it now. I'm making a baby blanket with a really cool checkered pattern (no, this is not for me).

I'm ready for colder weather. I like scarves and hats. I also really want to wear my leather jacket I got in Italy. I think when I wear it with my big sunglasses and given my dark hair, I could pass for an Italian. There's a reason my blog says "and random thoughts!"



No comments: