Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Marty

Let me preface this post with an apology to my friends who read my blog, Facebook, MySpace and whom I send e-mails to. You've probably already heard this.

Ok, I've become one of "those" dog owners. I have entered Marty in a contest to win a million dollars. The Cutest Dog Competition is an online contest where people can vote once, daily and the winner of that week (there are 4 weekly contests) wins $500. The final winner gets a million. I figured, why not? Seriously, people. You all know that Marty is the cutest dog you've ever seen. I know I'm slightly biased but he is so doggone cute! (pun intended). I did speak to Libby about this, and she is totally ok with it. She supports her brother and said it's really not her thing anyway. Gosh! I really have become one of "those" haven't I?! Anyway, there's a link on the sidebar where you can vote for Marty or you can go here.

Please vote! And please tell you friends to vote and have their friends and their friends and so on.


No comments: