Monday, October 26, 2009

Potential Seamstress?

As I have yet to land a job (I do have a third interview with Entercom Communications today, cross your fingers!) I have kept myself busy with lots of projects. I know people always say if they didn't work they'd go crazy with boredom. Well, I don't know who these people are because everyday I have tons of stuff on the to-do list and never get it all done. Cooking, baking and sewing have become regular items on the to-do list. I especially like sewing. This is what I've made so far:
quilted fall pot holder

quilted pot holder in the making

vests for Larae and Iris' halloween costumes
(they're going as Flying Monkeys from The Wizard of Oz) see future post
I made my dress and sewed on the patches on Bryan's. We went as Zuul and Venkman from
Ghostbusters. I think I made the dress pretty similar.
Bryan is crafty, too! He made his proton pack for his costume from scratch.
It even lights up. He did an amazing job, I'm so proud of him! Everyone keeps
telling him he should make props at a studio. Someone at the party we went to
thought he rented it, what a compliment!
They're identical!!








No comments: