Friday, October 1, 2010

October is finally here! Hip, hip hooray!!!!


It's fall, y'all! I probably say this every year. I just can't help myself. I love it. As a type this it's a beautiful sunny day in Memphis, Tennessee. It's in the low 70s and there's a cool breeze and no humidity. What's not to love? This weekend I will be partaking in one of my favorite fall activities: COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! Sadly, no it will not be in Neyland Stadium (GO VOLS!). I will be there in 3 weeks cheering them on against the Crimson Tide (with bleach). No, this weekend I will be attending my first Ole Miss football game. I am excited to experience "The Grove," and all its festivities.

Here are a few of my favorite things about fall (in no particular order):

- pumpkins (anything that has to do with them, scent, flavor, actual pumpkins themselves, etc)

- changing leaves

- crunchy leaves under my feet

- apple cider

- hoodies

- boots

- tights/leggings

- sweaters

- football

- Uggs

- soups and stews

- Halloween

- crisp evenings

- fires (a fireplace is the one thing my house is missing)

- the anticipation of Christmas!


What's everyone else's favorite things about fall?

1 comment:

Julia Ryan said...

leggings, sweaters and soups!!!