Thursday, December 1, 2011

No Ordinary Party

WARNING: Nerd Alert!!!
In honor of Breaking Dawn, coming out I just had to have a party! (As if I've ever really needed an excuse.) It was an evening filled with cocktails, Taylor Lautner, food, Taylor Lautner, the movie and oh, did I mention Taylor Lautner? Bless his heart, he can't act but he can wash your shirt on his abs!






I lucked out and found all this Twilight themed supplies at Party City, marked down to .50 because it was from Eclipse. So I just bought the generic Twilight themed items.


I printed off these cute quotes and drink labels online and put them in frames I already had around the house.


My friend, Whitney, brought over lots of yummy snacks!



Team Jacob!

At the movie! PS: Everyone was our age or older, I think I saw maybe 1 or 2 teenagers. They said the average aged woman who attended was 37 1/2. Weird.

No comments: