Wednesday, November 17, 2010

(Soon to be) Princess Kate

We all knew the day would come when Prince William would get engaged. I'm not really sad about this, I always thought Harry was better looking. I have become obsessed with this in the past 2 days. I had the misfortune of being born after Princess Di's wedding, so I missed getting up at 2 in the morning to watch it. When William and Kate's big day comes, I'll definitely be up to catch the nuptials. I think Kate Middleton is absolutely beautiful. The girl has got style! She dons many hats (literally, not figuratively) which I absolutely love, as previously posted.

Here are some pictures of Kate's style. She will be a beautiful bride and princess.


I think it's so sweet William gave Kate his mother's engagement ring.

Cute jacket! LOVE the beret!

There are no words for this hat.

Cute!

Gorgeous dress, yet she still looks like she's just the girl next door.

No comments: