Friday, November 12, 2010

Um, hello! Summer? You need to leave!

I would like to preface this post with an apology. I apologize if I sound like I'm whining because I normally hate when people complain about the weather, or gush on and on about it. I especially hate when it's on Facebook. BUT, with that being said: I'M SO FREAKING READY FOR COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!! As most of you know, I live in the south for a reason. I like warm weather. But as I sat on the patio of a restaurant today I thought to myself: "I wish it were cold enough where I at least need a coat on." It's beautiful outside, but I'm over it. I want to wear my cute, black Jessica Simpson coat and my Burberry scarf. As I keep hearing from friends in Colorado about all teh snow they're getting it makes me want it to be cold even more. I know come March I'll be ready for warm weather, like I've stated before. But for the time being, I'm ready for it to be like this:

View from my parents' deck a few Christmases ago.

Libby in the snow.

Again, I'm really hoping we'll get a snow like this for Christmas because 1, white Christmases are best and 2, Christopher's never seen snow at Christmas. Here's hoping!

No comments: