Monday, August 1, 2011

10 years later and (hopefully) a little more wiser and a lot more stylish!

This year marks 10 years since I graduated. After months of planning (which was challenging since 3 of the 4 of us planning lived out of town), the reunion came together.

Flight to Colorado (first one together, awwww!)


Friday night cocktails



Deeanna and Kandy, what in this picture isn't like the others? Me! They were cheerleaders, I wasn't. But I love 'em! Still both very sweet girls.


The whole group


Saturday family event, this is during the tour of our school, which is on the National Register of Historical Places.


With Willy the Wildcat. I sure hope they've cleaned that costume since I wore it. (yes, you can figure that out for yourselves)


Awesome centerpieces Kristen made!


Saturday night event


This girl made high school so memorable!


Christopher and my friend Brandon, who've become buddies. Facebook made it official :)


Our class prez, Zak who planned with me. He got married the next weekend. Congrats to Kelli and Zak!


Sweet Tangier, we had a lot of fun back in high school in theatre.


Ian and I go back to forensics, drama, band and going to lunch while he and some others threw smoke bombs out of my car! It's a wonder we never got caught!
Kristen who was a life saver and not only made the centerpieces, but let me e-mail/call/text her for venting sessions. :)


A great time was had by all, and it was awesome to catch up with everyone!

No comments: