Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Giving Thanks



As we enter November, Thanksgiving is on most of our minds. This year I am particularly excited because Christopher, his parents and his sweet Grandmom Betty are all coming home with me. My parents are throwing us an engagement party while we are home. It is so easy to get wrapped up in things that it's easy to forget the meaning behind this holiday as well as the next big one coming up. (Yes, I'm already thinking of Christmas. I do love it so!) So, I've decided each day to reflect on something I am truly thankful for each day in a post. They won't be in any specific order. Whether it be big, little important or might even sound insignificant let us never forget what we are thankful for and God's abundant blessings He continues to bestow upon us.



DAY 1:

I am thankful that I am healthy. Today marks day 2 of Adventure Bootcamp. Each morning after I'm done I remind myself how blessed I am that I am able to work-out. I know there are people that would love to just have the ability to walk. So, I have to remind myself I have no room to complain and every time I do I remind myself I AM ABLE.

This is my favorite Bible verse and it deems appropriate:


No comments: