Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy birthday, hubby!

Monday, Christopher turned 27. Let's not discuss what age I turn this year. Anyway, we started celebrating Friday night by having a few friends over to have cake and cocktails. Saturday, we went to Italian Fest and saw the Eli Young Band and I had some really yummy chocolate cannoli. Monday we celebrated officially. I have a very sweet husband who just wanted me to make King Ranch Chicken casserole (his fave). We did gifts and even the pups got him a present! Wednesday we went to the in-laws an did his birthday with them. He got a kick butt sound system which we both are loving!
Happy 27th, Christopher! I hope your first married birthday was as good a you'd hoped it would be!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Happy late birthday to your hubby!! Looks like a great birthday weekend!