Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mishmash of a Few Thoughts

Yeah, yeah I know I've been bad about blogging lately. I can give you lots of excuses but I'll skip that. Okay, so first thing's first: What did y'all think of DALLAS? I loved it! I thought they integrated everything perfectly. Looks like JR's son is going to give him a run for his money! The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree.

We got all our wedding pics. Here are a few highlights:

My family
New family

My beautiful bridesmaids

My ridiculously handsome husband

Heartwood Hall (fabulous venue)

All pictures were done by our amazing photographer, Kevin Barre.


Work is getting super busy as our new fiscal year starts July 1st. I'm working towards winning a contest where in November the hubby and I can go here:

Any guesses as to where this is????

No comments: