Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Catch Up

I know, I know. I haven't done anything on here in almost 2 months. There's probably not anyone even reading this right now because you probably all gave up on me. What can I say? I think I burned myself out with all the posts about 30 Before Thirty. To all my fellow bloggers out there who do this daily and consistenly, props to you. I don't think I'll ever get to that point. So, since my birthday we celebrated our first married Christmas, went to Colorado to do Christmas with my parents and brother and did our first married Valentine's Day. Which, we really have never done much for. I will post on Valentine's Day later. So, with out further adieu, here are some pics:

Wilson Christmas card
Christmas morning breakfast
 

Miss Libby posing pretty for the camera Christmas morning

Marty and Libby enjoying their Christmas presents. I've never seen these dogs so occupied. They chewed those rawhides for hours.
Christopher and I at his parents' house for their Christmas with the birdhouses they gave us for our respective schools.
 
Christopher's grandmom, Miss Betty with the Clemson wreath I made her. I will post later about all my Pinterest projects.
At my parents' house for New Year's in Colorado getting ready to go to the Broncos' game.

 
View our incredible seats

New Year's Eve out with our friends, Jon and Shawna.. I mentioned their wedding here.

Besties!

Male bonding


Crazy, busy holidays but we had a blast. I apologize for not having pics of the Heckman family Christmas, they're all on my mom's camera. I am anxiously awaiting her sending those. (ahem)

No comments: