Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fashion Friday (on Sunday again) Week 5

Sorry for the delay. This weekend I went out of town and I just got back into town. We're onto week 5 and no repeats!
Sunday: Friends' Wedding
Everybody had cute OOTD!
Dress: not sure of the brand I got it at Macy's years ago
Pumps: Nine West ( I know you can't see them but you can here.)
I'm not sure of what everyone else's dresses are. I do know Ashley's dress is BCBG. She is next to me in the red.
 Monday: Memorial Day Poolside
This was pretty much what we did all day
Bikini: Old Navy
Shades: Rayban
 Tuesday: Work
Whole ensemble: Banana Republic
Pumps: Jessica Simpson
 
Tuesday: After Work
Tee: J. Crew
Shorts: Target Mossimo
 Wednesday: Work
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Wedges: Banana Republic
 Thursday: Work
Tank: Old Navy
Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic
Wedges: Banana Republic
 Thursday: after work shopping and errands
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Shorts: Banana Republic
 
 Friday: Work
Top: Piko 1988
Jeans: Mossimo
Flats: Banana Republic
 Saturday: Mini Road trip to Nashville
Top: some boutique in Pasadena, Ca from a trip a few years ago
Shorts: Target
 Saturday Night: Friends' Wedding
Dress: BCBG
Shoes (not pictured): Antonio Melani
Morgan's dress is fabulous and I believe she said she got it at Ross

No comments: