Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fashion Friday: Week 6


So, I typed up this whole blog almost 2 weeks ago and then somehow it got lost into cyberspace. Let's try this again. 2 weeks ago marks the last week of the fashion challenge. a week ago I decided I wanted to wear my navy shift dress. Pictured here. I probably could've gone another week or so but I was tired. Now I know I can go 6 weeks without repeating an outfit. This won't help my case the next time I say I have nothing to wear.
Sunday: Drive back from Nashville
(sorry for the shorts blending in with the quilt)
Tee: Fossil
Shorts: Target
 Monday: Work
Blouse: J. Crew
Pants: Banana Republic
Pumps: Banana Republic
 Tuesday: Work
Sweater: Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Peep Toe Pumps: Jessica Simpson
 Tuesday: Christopher's Birthday Dinner
Top: Target
Shorts: Banana Republic
Flip Flops: Clarks
 Wednesday: Work
Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: Target
Wedges: Banana Republic
 Thursday: Work
Dress: Banana Republic
Pumps: Sam Edelman
 Thuursday: Christopher's Birthday Dinner Part 2
Dress: Southern Couture
(a really cute boutique here in Memphis)
 Friday: Work
Entire ensemble: Banana Republic
 Friday: After work drive to Hardy, AR
Shorts: GAP
Flip flops: BR
 Saturday: Bachelorette Float Trip
Bikini: J. Crew
 
 Didn't have a great pic, so here's a similar bikini:
Oh and on another note: J. Crew sale in stores and online you get 25% off your purchases with code NEWSTYLE. Lots of cutes stuff including swimsuits!

No comments: