Friday, March 7, 2014

Fashion Friday: Fashion Challenge Week 1


Week 1 was a success. No repeated outfits. The week is last Sunday through last Saturday. Without further adieu...
 
Monday:
Dress: Banana Republic
Boots: Banana Republic
 
Tuesday:  
Pants: Banana Republic (found here)
Shirt: Banana Republic (found here)
Sweater: Limited
Necklace: Old Navy (I bought this not too long ago and I LOVE it. Obviously because I wore it twice. They have it in other colors, too. Might have to go back...)
Pumps: Banana Republic
Wednesday:

Top: Old Navy (found here)
Pants: J. Crew
Vest: GAP
Boots: Kristin Davis for Belk
Necklace: Stella and Dot
 
Thursday:
 



 

Skirt: J. Crew Factory
Turtleneck: Old Navy
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Banana Republic
Necklace: Target
 
Friday:
Note, I worked from home that day because I wasn't feeling well. I feel it's only fair to show you what I look like when I'm home, not showered, with no make-up. Because let's face it, I'd be lying if I said I was always put together in a cute outfit with full make-up and hair.
 
 
That night we went to dinner with C's family and I did shower and get ready for that.

 
 
Shirt: Banana Republic
Jeans: GAP
Vest: Old Navy
Necklace: Old Navy (again.)
Shoes: Michael Kors (found here)
 
Saturday:
Sweater: GAP
Boyfriend Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Converse
 
Note: I know some blogs will posts link to find similar items, if what they wore is no longer in the store. I'm sorry, I'm not doing that. I will post a link if it's new and still available to purchase. But, the whole point in my challenge was to utilize things I already own and not repeat. I'm working with everything in my closet it's not all going to be brand new. Besides, the hubby wouldn't be too happy if I were buying all new outfits every week. 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaah, you paired the green Hamptons w/that black and white cropped sweater + button down like we talked about. So cute!