Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ALL ABOUT STEVE!!!

Today I made the unfortunate mistake of telling my boss I have a blog. After hearing this, he proceeded to go on and read all my posts, with commentary. His first question was "Why haven't you blogged about me?" So, hear he is ladies and gentlemen....
STEVE WILLIAMS!!!

Steve is the Director of Strategic Sales and Marketing here at Entercom. He's originally from Missouri (GO CARDS!) where he attended Southeast Missouri State (go Redhawks!) and pledged Lambda Chi Alpha. While in college he also was a Presidential Ambassador and a student advisor to the North Central Accreditation Committee. Before coming to Memphis, he and his family lived in Orlando where Steve worked at Cox Communications, as a general sales manager. While there he earned the "Highest Growth" station award out of 85 Cox Communications stations.
He resides in Germantown with his wife Alison and their 2 kids, Katie and Steve, Jr. Steve even has a celebrity neighbor! Former Memphis Tigers football coach, Tommy West lives next door to the Williams family.
Steve says he's been told he looks like a young Harrison Ford, I say he looks like Crispin Glover as George McFly in Back to the Future. You decide:



P.S. Don't think I'm being mean by any of this. The man makes fun of me daily for playing the clarinet.

No comments: