Monday, December 28, 2009

Arrivederci 2009!

As we say farewell to 2009 and get ready to ring in 2010 (a new decade already!) I would like to look back over the past year. Thanks Beth, for the idea!

2009:
1) Went to the US Military Inaugural Ball with my friend, Eric.
2)Met Jon Bon Jovi! (1 Bucket List Item)
3) Saw Billy Joel and Elton John in Atlanta with Bryan.
4) Celebrated Bryan's 27th birthday in Walt Disney World.
5) Saw Springsteen in Denver with my mom.
6) Saw Springsteen in Atlanta with Bryan.
7) Threw a lingerie shower for my friend, Heather in Colorado.
8) Adopted another "child," Marty, my maltese-yorkie mix.
9) Went to Heather's wedding in Colorado.
10) Celebrated one year of dating with Bryan at The Pier.
11) Saw Blondie and Pat Benatar at Mud Island
12) Travelled with Bryan to Colorado to visit my friends and family for a week.
13) Went to the Coors Brewery
14) Spent a week with my parents here in Tennessee
15) Introduced my parents to Bryan's parents
16) Went to a few UT football games (Go Vols!)
17) Spent a weekend in Nashville with Rachel and Lauren and little Kai.
18) Moved back to Memphis. YEA! I love it here!
19) Visited Shannon, Larae and Iris in Michigan.
20) Went to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame with Shannon and the girls (another Bucket List item)
21) Made mine and Bryan's Halloween costumes
22) Went to EmilyBlair and Brett's wedding in Oxford (it was one of the prettiest weddings I've seen)
23) Got a new job at Entercom Radio, which I love!
24) Spent Thanksgiving in Colorado with my dad's whole family
25) Used my sewing maching A LOT
26) Held my first annual Cookie Swap party
27) Turned 27 (ugh), but like Bryan, I got to do it in Walt Disney World.
28) Went on a great vacation in Disney with my family and Bryan
29) Had a wonderful, [cold] white Christmas with my family in Colorado.
30) Got to spend time with Jake and Meagan, whom I used to baby-sit (they're now 15 and 13, this didn't help with turing 27)

It has been a wonderful year and I have been so blessed to have gotten to do all the things I've done over the past year. I can't wait to see what 2010 holds.

Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Beth Miller said...

wow! and I thought I did a lot of travelling :)

Mrs. W said...

You travel a lot, as well. It's fun though isn't it?