Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lakers Inspired Birthday Party for Christopher

WARNING! PICTURE OVERLOAD!!! Christopher's birthday party was a success and he was very surprised. For those of you who were in on it, thank you for all your help!













Thanks to my friend, Lauren who designed these uber cute drink tags for me!


Everyone signed a birthday greeting on a coach's basketball found at Wal-mart. Of course, I had to get a Wilson, especially since C once tried to convince me he was heir to the Wilson Athletic Company. (Can we say gullible?)





So surprised!



He'd brought clothes to change into because he thought I was making him a dinner (which, technically I did) and then going out with friends. Neither of us knew we'd coordinate!


Sparkler candles, have to be done outside.


Loved the strawberry cake! Best I've ever tasted! Thanks to Donna Enriquez at Aunt Donna's Cakes. If you ever need a cake, I highly recommend her.


Around 9:30 or 10, Whitney asked if I had a pool. We were off! (Did I mention it was over 100 degrees on Friday?!)

Tada! Everyone ended up in the pool. It was quite comical. It was such a great party, I know Christopher felt very blessed to have all his friends there for him.

No comments: