Thursday, June 30, 2011

Everybody! (yeaaah) Rock Your Body!

I know I put up a preview for this post a looong time ago. Things have been extremely hectic lately. Please keep Christopher's family in your prayers. Okay, here are pics from NKOTBSB!!! I tried to be selective because I think we took over a hundred.
And yes, I do realize my captions to these pics make me sound like a tenny bopper.

The BSB's busses outside the arena pre concert.

Brian getting out of his bus.


Nick Carter.













Howie Dorough (I met him once before in college)


Me and mama #1 fans!


Jordan was my favorite as a kid. Unfortunately, my favorite BSB doesn't tour with them anymore.


The infamous "Right Stuff" dance


My sweet friend April (who was also there that night) and I 2 years ago at a sleepover I hosted showing everyone the "Right Stuff" dance. Sadly, the other girls didn't know what we were talking about. April did tell me she did this dance in her seat and kicked a few people in doing so. Ha!


I've never experienced a celeb coming in the audience by my seat before!


It not only, happened once, but 2 other times! Above with Nick and Joey and then Brian couldn't snap a picture quick enough)


My first BSB concert on Halloween circa 1999. Yes, that is my lil bro.

No comments: