Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Hey, man. If this is torture, chain me to the wall!"

The above quote from Oliver and Company kept coming to mind this weekend. After a VERY long Friday and Saturday doing a wedding, I headed down to Sardis to meet Christopher and his fam at their lake house. A (if I do say so myself) well deserved weekend of R &R was just what the doctor ordered.






Second time on the jetski. Remember when I did it here?

First time tubing! I was a little scared, then Christopher said make sure you don't lose your swimsuit. Why would he say that? As I wasn't nervous already!

The after shot: I survived!


Drank 2 orange sodas over the weekend. Forgot how much I love them! It was delish! Remember this sketch on Nickelodeon? Who loves orange soda?

We found a great way to occupy our time at night, too! We played 'til 1am!

I beat Christopher at Duck Hunt, but he slaughtered me in Dr. Mario!

Marty and Libby had their first time on the boat. They loved it! Especially Marty.

A wonderful Memorial Day weekend indeed! I am so grateful to all the men and women who have served and are serving in the military to make this country great. Especially my little brother who leaves for Marine bootcamp next Monday.

No comments: