Thursday, May 10, 2012

New name, new blog!

Welcome to the new blog! I decided that I needed a new look to go with the new chapter in my life. I have had more fun picking out china patterns, stationery, making yummy dinners for my hubby and basically trying to live the life of a 1950's housewife. Combine that with my love of all things Southern and boom! A blog is born! A big shout out to Miss Nikki AKA (The Fashionable Wife) over at Delightful Designs for designing it for me. She is uber talented and does fabulous work. Not only does she design blogs, but stationery, business cards, invitations, etc. She did our save the dates, rehearsal dinner invitations and bridesmaid brunch invitations. Go check her out!So look forward to posts about my life as a newlywed and how I will try to keep etiquette and tradition alive in a world where people send Evites and thank yous via Facebook.
Here's how we spent the first week of marriage:






Stay tuned!

No comments: