Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spoiling My Husband

I spoil my husband. I know this. I have had more fun making him dinner every night. Here are some of the things we've had so far since getting married:


Chicken fried rice (made in one of the fabulous new skillets my in-laws gave us at a shower)

Minute steaks and fried corn (made in my great-grandmother's iron skillet, talk about a well-seasoned skillet!)

Bourbon glazed salmon and parmesan vegetables (thanks, Pinterest!)
Who says it has to be a special occsion to eat on good china? And don't you love how I'm drinking Crystal Light out of Waterford? (Thank you, Allyson!)

Crock pot chicken (again, thanks Pinterest!)


And this is my battle wound from making chicken parmesan. When I was switching out pieces, the hot grease splattered on my arm. Needless to say, it did not feel good. However, my hubby would make a great doctor. He took care of me.
So, yes. I am having fun spoiling Christopher and making him dinner every night. Okay, not every night but I'd say at least 4-5 nights a week. Last night, I cheated and we ate a Hot n Ready and watched the Grizz. (What a game! Nail biter!) Again, I would be perfectly happy to stay home all day, make dinners and clean house and make crafts.  Gloria Steinem, forgive me.

No comments: