Thursday, May 17, 2012

Now what?

Despertate Housewives has ended. I just got into it less than 2 years ago, and now it's over. Fortunately, it is on Netflix, so we can relive those moments over and over again. Remember this?
I LOVED when Gaby turned frumpy and finally saw what all her friends had gone through when they had small kids.

Okay, so knowing that DH was ending I comforted myself in the fact that I could watch GCB. Love Annie Potts as a big-haired, rich Dallas debutante:
I got to enjoy her more, since my favorite show is Designing Women. But, alas, GCB was cancelled.
SO, I will take comfort in knowing that in June DALLAS is back on the air!!!! I hope it's as good as the original! I used to watch it back in the day with my mom.
Who could forget this landmark moment in television history?
It was all a dream!!! Now JR getting shot was NOT a dream. Question is
WHO SHOT JR?
(Reader's note: Mom, you do not get to answer this!)

2 comments:

Katie Bailey said...

I am so a 1950s housewife too :) I recommend dexter (my all time favorite show), homeland, the big c, true blood (if you're into vampire gore), and Whitney! But nothing can ever take dh's place in my heart....

MrGary said...

It was .... Kristin Shepard .. played by Mary Frances Crosby ... (don't you just love Google? Kat is really, really fast at googling those wonderful questions ...)