Friday, September 12, 2014

Fashion Friday: Landsend

Happy Friday! I don't know about y'all, but this week flew by. I really didn't want it to. I will be gone for 2 weeks for training starting on Monday. I am such a baby. I really don't want to be away from my hubby that long. I remind myself of the women who have husbands are deployed for months at a time and they can't even talk to them. I can't complain and I am loving this new job. Anyway, a few weeks ago C and I were talking about Landsend. I said I wish we got the catalog. I know at one point they re-branded themselves and had clothes very similar to J. Crew. So, I went on their website and found some great pieces and great sales. I ended up ordering this dress:



Adorable, right? The best part is it was marked dow from $89 to 19.99! Landend isn't just for mongrammed backpacks and lunchboxes. They've got some really good clothes, reasonably priced and you know it's good quality. Here are some of my favorites:
 






 

Happy Friday, y'all! Enjoy the 75* weather!


No comments: