Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!

Okay, I left you with a teaser for this post last week. So here it is: BON JOVI!!!! I had hemmed and hawed over whether or not I wanted to buy tickets to this. I decided not to since I've seen him 4 times and have met him. I didn't want to be greedy. I did however try to win tickets on the radio every chance I got. Christopher even sat next to me in the car also trying to win them. All the while knowing HE ALREADY HAD THEM!!!! He'd had them for months. So, this was what he came by with Thursday at lunch (day of the show).

Christopher had the recorder on his phone going when I opened it. My reaction was pretty funny. I screamed "No, way!"

Our seats were AMAZING!

I love this sign. David Bryan (the keyboardist) actually wrote the musical "Memphis" and sang one of the songs from it called "Memphis Lives in Me." It talks about how the streets are paved in soul. Love it and can't wait for the show to come to town next season.

He can still rock it! Even without Richie Sambora (who is in rehab) it was a fantastic show.



Me and my other BF, Jon.
Christopher had a great time, too. I've created a monster I think. He keeps singing "Bad Medicine" saying that's his favorite song. (one of mine too, we're made for each other)

PS This makes my 5th Bon Jovi show (well 4 paid for, one being the Inaugural Ball). If you think that's bad, the girl next to me was at her 50th.



No comments: