Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dear Lilly, Where were you 7 years ago?

Lilly Pulitzer is a staple in the south. Sweet Southern Prep (one of my fave blogs out of Charlotte, NC) often talks about where to find Lilly sales. So, when my dear friend Aimee (who is also my little in DZ) put this on my FB wall. I was in SHOCK:

Where was this 7 years when I was living in my sorority house?!?! Oh, Big Sis Find, Pearl Baskets, Inspirational Sis, etc would've been so much COOLER with this!!!! All you sister DZs (and other sorority girls who probably had similar things) know what I'm talking about.
To my unborn, unconceived, hopefully-I-have-a-girl-someday-daughter:

YOU HAVE TO PLEDGE DELTA ZETA SO I CAN BUY YOU ALL THIS STUFF.





Side note: LOTS went on this weekend! Baby bro came in for Music fest and I didn't go to bed before 1am for the past 6 days. Hence, my absence. I will upload all the pictures and tell y'all all about our crazy weekend (including surviving tornadoes and floods) later.

No comments: