Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween, This is Halloween

Halloween, HALLOWEEN!!!
Hope everyone had a great holiday and you got more treats than tricks.
Did y'all dress up? The hubby and I had a great time at our Sunday School class' Halloween Party.

We went as "The Wilsons!" Get it?
ALL the credit goes to C, he came up with this. Love how clever he is!
 
The inspiration:
 
 
Us with our friends June Carter and Johnny Cash (aka Laura and Matt)

 
The gracious hosts Carrie and Robert
(Check out the awesome decorations behind them. That's just a sampling. They go ALL out!)
Cathy and Palmer (the "old" people) Palmer teaches our class and is a riot
 
We all brought Halloween themed snacks. I brought finger food (muahhahahaha!!!!)
I wonder if my Mawgie thought her Christmas cookie recipe would be used for this?? She would've loved it. I got my love of party planning from my mom who got it from Mawgie.
Happy Halloween, y'all!!!

No comments: