Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Teaser

I knew the warm weather had to come to an end. It was nice while it lasted and it just makes me want spring to be here that much more. But, we can't wish our lives away. I think my daffodils got confused:

 
Oh, well. They're pretty while they last! The warm weather makes me look forward to outfits like this:








Soon, soon we'll be wearing these things for months. And speaking of outfits, Saturday my friend Kim (check out her blog KP Fusion) came over and we went through my closet. She and I met at Banana Republic, as she works there and I frequently shop there. We came up with lots of outfit combinations and let's just say I shouldn't have to go shopping for a loooong time. BOO!!! There are a few pieces I need to purchase:
- camel or cognac pumps (mine fell apart)
- silk cream colored top
- silk top in bold color
- colored denim
 
Remember my fashion challenge this past spring/summer? Stay tuned for a winter edition!

No comments: