Monday, January 20, 2014

Follow Up to Yesterday's Post

I admit it, yesterday I might've sounded a bit down on the months of January and February. So here are a few things I'm looking forward to over the next 2 months:


The Super Bowl!!! I am ecstatic the Broncos are going!
I've been a Peyton fan since his first orange jersey (that's a University of Tennessee reference in canse you missed it.)
We watched the game yesterday at Fox and Hound with our friend's the Rivas.
We called it Manning v. Brady/Wilson v. Riva


Celebrating this wonderful lady's 90th birthday
 Aside from taking the tree down on Saturday, we did book our 2nd anniversary trip and I am looking forward to it more than I look forward to Christmas.

WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

Only 10 weeks and 5 days until we leave! Can you tell I'm excited? I've been several times. The hubby hasn't been since he was a kid and I absolutely can't wait for him to experience it as an adult. EVERYONE should go at least once as an adult with not kids. It is so fun!





No comments: