Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ah! The life!


I'm house-sitting for my good friends the Candys. I'm spending the week (when I'm not packing) laying in their pool, sipping iced beverages and listening to all my favorite tunes. Life's pretty rough, huh?
Jen's pool lounging tunes:

All I Wanna Do, Sheryl Crow
Baby Hold On, Eddie Money
Big Girls Don't Cry, Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons
Sherry, FV and the 4S
California Girls, Beach Boys
California Sun, Rivieras
Changes in Latitudes, Jimmy Buffet
Ignition, R. Kelly
Escape (The Pina Colada Song), Ruper Holmes
Hollywood Nights, Bob Seger
Hot Child in the City, Nick Gilder and Time Machine
Hurts So Good, John Mellancamp
Into the Mystic, Van Morrison
Jack and Diana, Mellancamp
Janey Don't You Lose Heart, Springsteen
Let's Hang On, FV and the 4S
God Only Knows, Beach Boys
Make it Big, ""
Wouldn't It Be Nice, ""
Fun Fun Fun, ""
*I mean what's a pool without the Beach Boys?
The Long Run, The Eagles
Peaceful Easy Feeling, ""
Radio Nowhere, Springsteen

Random, but if you know me, you know that's how roll!






1 comment:

Rare Bird said...

great pool side music!