Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pack Rat, River Rat, lately I'm both

It's been awhile since I've updated this. That's because I have been so busy lately! Friday, I'll be heading up and moving out to Knoxville. I've spent the last week packing. Here's my question, how in just 25 years did I accumulate so much stuff?! It's ridiculous! I knew it was bad when the guy giving me a quote on moving expenses, thought I had roommates moving out as well. Anyway, I put off packing this weekend to go rafting down the Spring River in Arkansas. Yup, yours truly went camping. It was a lot of fun! But, now it's back to reality. Luckily, I've pretty much gotten everything wrapped up and am getting ready to roll. I have a Memphis "Bucket List" of things to do before I leave town. Last night was BBQ, tonight is Grisanti's (my fave Italian) and tomorrow is Beale Street. I'm so excited for UT, but I am going to miss Memphis. I've always loved it here. Guess I'll just have to move back after school's done, right?

No comments: