Monday, July 21, 2008

Psychologically deconstructed?

That was the phrase used by Katie Holmes (aka Joey Potter) on Dawson's Creek. Now, you're probably all wondering what I was doing watching Dawson's Creek. Well, I couldn't sleep this morning and apparently that's what is on at 4 in the morning. Anyway, back to this phrase "psychologically deconstructed." I never really watched the show, but I know it's about a group of high school kids living in a small town in Massachusetts. Well! They must have one heck of a school system there! No one I went to high school with ever spoke like that. I mean, seriously! I wish for once they'd come up with a show that was a little more realistic. No one in high school talks like that, right? Or maybe I went to school full of dumb kids and other schools across the nation were the basis of Dawson's Creek. Nah!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

My highschool was totally more like 90210 - In fact I drove a red convertable BMW, with a car phone and I was dating a super hot guy that loved to surf...i mean ski!