Friday, May 10, 2013

Fashion Friday Challenge

I created a challenge for myself: see how long I can go without repeating an outfit. So every Friday I will post the previous week's OOTD (outfit of the day). I am allowed to repeat different pieces of my wardrobe, I just can't repeat the whole outfit. This post is mostly work outfits, I pretty much get home and put on sweats. I'll post on work out wear next week.

Monday (Work)
Pants: Loft, Tee: Banana Republic, Shoes: BCBG
Earrings: Stella & Dot, Bracelet: J Crew Factory Store
Necklace: Foley's from my mom several years ago

Tuesday Work
Dress: Loft, Shoes: Banana Republic
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe? Maybe? I've had it since forever

Wednesday Work
Shirt: Old Navy Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Wednesday Birthday Party for a Friend
Top: Piko 1988 (LOVE these! I own 4!)
Skinny White Jeans: Gap Necklace: Stella & Dot
Shoes: Target
 
Thursday Work
Dress: New York and Co (a few years ago)
Shoes: Nine West

Casual Friday Work
Top: Piko 1988
Pants: Banana Republic (love em they're from a few years ago and they look like leggings
and are just as comfortable yet not as thin)
Boots: Banana Republic Necklace: Stella & Dot


Saturday Baby Shower and Couple's Bridal Shower Crawfish Broil
What to wear to back to back showers when it's FREEZING out??
A Piko top of course! I told you I love them!
Jeans: Banana Republic jeggings
Scarf: Target
Cowboy boots: Steve Madden (like a decade ago)

 
 

No comments: