Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion Friday: OOTD

Well, we're onto week 4 and I haven't repeated an outfit yet. Yes, I've repeated pieces but not whole outfits. Just in case you forgot the rules. :)
 
Sunday: Not pictured. I didn't feel good and laid around all day in my pajamas.

Monday Work:
Top: Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic
Statement Necklace: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West
 Tuesday Work:
Blouse: Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic
Wedges: Banana Republic
 Tuesday Work After Dumping Starbucks Down My Front the Minute I Walked into the Office:
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: same
Pumps: Banana Republic
 Wednesday Work:
Blouse: Let's try this again! It's clean.
Trousers: Ann Taylor Loft
Pumps: Sam Edelman
Belt: New York and Co
 Thursday: Home Sick
(yeah I finally caved and stayed home)
Yoga Pants: Old Navy
Tee Shirt: Moon Pie Store in Charleston :)
 Friday: Work and Girls' Dinner
Leggings: Old Navy
Top: Piko 1988 (the 4th and final one)
Shoes (not pictured): MK flats (work)
Gap Flip Flops (dinner)
Sadly, the GAP flops bit the big one after 10 years this past Sunday
 Saturday: Lake
Cover Up: Target
Swimsuit: J. Crew
Saturday: Grizzlies Game
Tee: Grizzlies Shop at the Fed Ex Forum
Shorts: GAP
I know some of my other friends post on outfits and put where the items can be found or where similar items can be found. I'm sorry I don't do that. I mix new items with old items and have no idea where to find all the similar items and let's face it: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

No comments: