Monday, May 27, 2013

Fashion Friday: OOTD and Memorial Day


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We've definitely had a crazy week and weekend which is why I'm just now getting to posting this. In case y'all were wondering, I post the previous week's outfits. So, the Sunday outfit below is not from yesterday but from 2 Sundays ago, the 12th. 

 
Sunday: Mother's Day lunch at the in-laws
Jacket: J. Crew
Tee: J. Crew
Jeans: GAP


Sunday night: Rock of Ages at The Orpheum
Dress: Banana Republic
Shoes: Kristin Davis (she had a brief moment where she had a line at Belk)

Monday: Work
Blouse: Banana Republic
Pants: Banana Republic
Slides: Tory Burch
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Tuesday: Work
Cardigan: J. Crew
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic
Pumps: Banana Republic


Wednesday Work:
Blouse: Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt: BananaRepublic
Pumps: Jessica Simpson



Wednesday Accessories:
Bracelets: Stella & Dot


Thursday Work:
Dress: Banana Republic
Pumps: Nine West
Friday work isn't pictured. It was a long day and I got home and was so exhausted I changed into sweats threw my clothes into the hamper and didn't look back. But I wore skinny black pants, my MK flats and the black and white top I wore on Thursday of this week. 

Saturday I didn't feel well, so I spent the day in sweats. And unshowered. No one needs to see that. :)

Have a great Memorial Day everyone! I am so thankful for all our men and women in arms. Let's not forget that freedom isn't free.

Especially grateful for my lil bro who is currently serving in Afghanistan right now.
Thank you to for continuing to keep in him your prayers.

No comments: