Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fashion Friday (or maybe today I should call it Style Sunday?)

I'm a few days late on this post. Whatever. Let's move on.

Sunday Dinner for Mother-In-Law's Birthday

 
Denim snap shirt: GAP
White Tank: Banana Republic
Yellow Jeans: GAP
Flats: Banana Republic
 

Monday Work:
Dress: Banana Republic Factory Store
Boots: Banana Republic
(I have them in black, too. They only had one pair left in my size for about 70% off!)
 
Tuesday Work:
Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt: Banana Republic
Pumps: Banana Republic
 
Wednesaday Work:
Blouse: Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic
Pumps: Banana Republic
Bracelets: J Crew Factory and Banana Republic Factory
Pearl Studs: Gift from my mom
 
Thursday Work:
Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Cropped Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Flats: Michael Kors

Friday Work and Girls' Night:
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tee Shirt: Banana Republic
Jeans: GAP (same as Sunday)
Wedges: Tory Burch to be changed into MK flats

 
Saturday Night at Christopher's 10 Year Reunion:
Dress: Banana Republic
Clutch: Macy's
Shoes (you can't see them but they're high heeled, gold sandals): Banana Republic
And while we're on it, doesn't the hubby look handsome?
 

 
I'm sure you're wondering if I keep my work clothes on after work, since I never post anything else on the week days. That's because I come home and either go to the gym or put on yoga pants and a tee shirt or Christopher's Ole Miss hoody. Here is what I normally wear to boot camp:
Nike Dri Fit Socks (amazing! They make such a difference. Your feet don't sweat!)
Nike tennis shoes my hubby got for me
Old Navy Active Tank
Old Navy Fold Over Yoga Pants
I pretty much buy all my work-out clothes at Old Navy. It's comfortable, it's affordable and it's cute.
 
 
Haven't repeated an outfit yet! We'll see how week 3 goes!



No comments: