Tuesday, May 21, 2013

We Don't Bluff City

Memphis is known as the Bluff City. We're pretty passionate about our basketball here. I was never really into the Memphis Grizzlies until I met Christopher. Yeah, I'd been to a few games and once had even had court side seats but I couldn't tell you any of the players or the coach. My, my how things have changed! I love the Grizz! The past 3 years I've so enjoyed going to games and watching them from home. It's something the whole city gets behind and gives us all a sense of camaraderie. I'm so rolled we ate in the Western Conference Finals! While game 1 was a disaster I have full confidence we can make a comeback! 
I find they do better when I don't watch the whole game. So tonight I went upstairs and ironed, but I wore my headband! Christopher watches intently. (Notice he got to wear the hoodie tonight.) Even Marty and Libby believe!!!

Grit n grind, friends!

No comments: