Monday, May 20, 2013

Hotty Toddy Hoodie

If you read this regularly, see pics on Facebook, or just know me you will know that I love to wear C's Ole Miss hoodie. I didn't even go there. But, I love it. It's so comfy. So let's take a look at all the places the hoodie has gone, seen, etc.
Hanging out with the fam

Four wheeling at my parents' house

Learning to play guitar

Hanging out with friends
Addressing Wedding Invitations

Sealing wedding invitations

Mailing wedding invitaitons

Opening wedding gifts

Registering for Wedding Gifts
Being Silly with My Bestie!
 
It's been so many more places than this. I LOVE this sweatshirt. In colder months, I wear it every night when I get home from work. Yes, it was originally C's. He wears it sometimes, but I've pretty much commandeered it. 

No comments: